4 Corners Of Rome
Royal Spins Casino is delighted to present one of the latest games from Northern Lights Gaming. This studio was founded in 2017 and in just a few years, it has achieved heights that took other groups of developers a decade to conquer. What's the secret of these guys? They strive to create slots with innovative gameplay mechanics while not forgetting about the visual and sound atmosphere.
In 4 Corners of Rome, they have implemented a very interesting mechanic called Lock and Load. Read on as we delve into more details about it below.
Game Info *
|Provider||Northern Lights Gaming|
|Theme||Rome, Ancient, Warriors|
|Stakes Range||£0.1 – £30|
How to Play 4 Corners of Rome
The history of Rome has captivated generations of creative individuals. Poets, writers, musicians, and artists have devoted their energy to sing, describe, and capture the various events of that era and place. How does it look at Royal Spins Casino from Northern Lights Gaming?
On the gameboard of the slot, the preparation for battle unfolds. Against the backdrop of enchanting ambient music softly playing, we see a military camp. Before choosing your bet size and starting to spin the reels, take a moment to look around:
- A symbol in the shape of a large letter W adorned with a wheat wreath is displayed on banners. It symbolizes belief in victory. If you notice three, four, or five of these symbols on the reels, you can confidently expect the following multipliers for your bet: 0.80 / 1.50 / 2.50.
- Now we see the helmet of a centurion. The Roman commander is serious and ready for battle. Combinations of helmets will bring you: 0.80 / 1.50 / 2.50.
- In the Roman Empire, clusters of grapes symbolize abundance and fertility. That explains their presence and the fact that the more grapes there are, the higher the reward: 0.50 / 1.00 / 2.00.
- Don't forget to pay attention to the intelligence reports. Depending on the number of scrolls on the reels, you can receive payouts ranging from 0.30 to 1.00 of your bet.
In addition to purely Roman symbols, the slot is filled with shimmering pearl-like playing card suits, the appearance of which on winning lines can also bring you joy:
- Red heart: 0.30 / 0.40 / 0.80
- Green club: 0.20 / 0.40 / 0.70
- Pink diamond: 0.20 / 0.30 / 0.50
- Blue spade: 0.10 / 0.20 / 0.30
4 Corners of Rome Features
The slot has several interesting features, all of which we find it unfair to reveal in the review. After all, where's the fun without a hint of intrigue?
But the key element - Lock and Load - we definitely cannot overlook. It is immediately noticeable as the four corner symbols that hover above the main game board. When two identical symbols appear on the reels in opposite corners, all the symbols between them transform into similar images! It looks beautiful and delights with a fireworks display of wins. Just imagine the possibilities that can open up when all corners of the game board are activated!
4 Corners of Rome RTP & Volatility
The game has an RTP slightly above average: 96.12% and high volatility.
4 Corners of Rome Conclusion
With its features, the slot can appeal to any player, especially those who love the graphic style of ancient Rome. Attention to detail is one of the remarkable features of the game. So, you will have plenty to catch your curious gaze on.
* All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.