100 to 1 Roulette
The basic rules of 100 to 1 Roulette Slot are very similar to the standard European roulette. Players place bets on numbers, colors or combinations, and then they press Spin to get the roulette wheel moving.
Simple rules combined with a beautiful design of the game attract many players who not only want to enjoy the gameplay but also to get aesthetic pleasure from the action on the screen.
Game Info *
How to Play 100 to 1 Roulette
It's very easy to play 100 to 1 Roulette! The basic steps can be described as follows:
- The player bets on one number
- The machine spins a roulette wheel and throws a ball
- If the ball stops at the number on which the bet was placed, the player receives a win that is 100 times the bet amount. For example, if a player bets $1 on a number and the ball stops at that number, he will win $100. If the ball stops at another number, the player loses his bet.
100 to 1 Roulette Features
100 to 1 Roulette is good because you can bet not only on one digit but on several. This will not change the payout ratio, which always remains equal to 100 to 1 for a single number. However, playing multiple numbers can increase your chances of winning by increasing the number of possible outcomes.
For example, if you bet on two numbers, the winnings will be paid if the ball stops on any of these two numbers. In this case, the probability of winning will increase to 1/18 (or about 5.6%). However, the payout ratio will always remain 100 to 1.
100 to 1 Roulette RTP & Volatility:
- Return to Player in 100 to 1 Roulette is 96.19%. However, this figure does not take into account the “luck” of each individual player
- As for Volatility, this game ranges from medium to high volatility. This is due to the fact that the probability of winning in this game is very low, but a very large gain of 100 to 1 is possible, which can suddenly change the situation
100 to 1 Roulette Conclusion
Royal Spins Casino notes that 100 to 1 Roulette is quite attractive for many players who want to get a high win for the right bet. After all, a 100 to 1 bet is one of the highest payout ratios in roulette. However, we ask you not to forget that the chance of guessing a single digit out of a hundred is quite low. We recommend all our users to play responsibly and not bet more than you can afford to lose. And we also wish you good luck!
* All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.